Team Building Through Song®
- You don’t have to be a singer or an extrovert
- We’ll make you comfortable, we’ll make you laugh – We’ll help you tell your story and sing your song
- From 5 to 5,000 participants – 30 minutes to full-day events
- Dynamic programs for team building, conference icebreakers and interactive keynotes
- Corporate team building & non-profit organizations
- Led by our group of dynamic and dedicated songwriter-facilitators, you’ll create lasting take-aways – Your Songs.
- We’ll work closely with you to customize your event to reflect your goals and ideas – We like to be flexible, we love to help you succeed.
Our music team building events invite participation, engagement & collaboration
Music is a powerful tool for engaging and energizing your team. Through our music team building programs, you’ll create and record songs that will motivate, define and inspire your entire organization. We’ve created music for artists ranging from Keith Urban, Faith Hill, Ray Charles, ZZ Top and more…but we’re most proud of our ability to work with you; helping your team to innovate, communicate and become re-inspired. There’s a reason organizations like Microsoft, Walt Disney, Unilever, Pfizer, Honeywell and Vanderbilt University depend on us for team building and conference energizers that get results.
Some of the comments I heard from our leaders were, “I didn’t realize my colleagues were so talented”; “this is the most fun I’ve had with my teammates in a long time; Billy and his team were awesome to work with!” What was most noticeable was the camaraderie and laughter that was shared by our employees. If I could nominate you for a Grammy for the following; talent, creativity, ability to deliver and just plain fun…you’d definitely sweep all of the categories! — Kerry Schrader, HR Director, Noranda Aluminum
We can sing the lyrics to hundreds of songs, but on any given day, we can’t remember where we left our car keys! Create your own lasting story, and experience team building with lasting impact…Get Started Now