Every recording artist who releases a new song makes a music video to go with it. So it’s natural that as part of your Team Building Through Song® event, you may want to create your own music video. Our music video team building program is lots of fun, with powerful take-aways. You’ll create your company song and then make your own music video.
How Our Music Video Team Building Works
Part 1 – Team Songwriting
- Prior to every event we work with you to understand your group dynamics and target specific goals.
- Our hit songwriter-facilitators introduce the program and perform for you, to set the tone and get everyone going.
- Everyone quickly gets involved. As inhibitions melt away you’ll share ideas and themes about the work you do. Those ideas become the foundation for our song lyrics. Led by our fun and fantastic facilitators, you’ll put your lyric ideas to music, creating your own unique song.
- When your song is complete, everyone joins in as we sing and record your masterpiece.
- You don’t have to be a singer or have musical experience to love this program, which invites participation, engagement and collaboration.
Part 2 – Making Your Music Video
There are a couple of options within our music video team building program; from simple to elaborate.
- The music video performance and filming can be a short add-on to your songwriting session. We’ll provide the camera and props. We’ll coach you on performance as we shoot video of your team in action.
- OR – If you have a few hours more: You’ll plan, film and perform your music video as a short movie. We’ll provide the cameras and a coach to guide you. Everyone on your team will have roles; such as director, camera operators, wardrobe and choreographers. As you film your music video song performance, you’ll be joined by the songwriter-facilitator who helped you write your song.
- After the event, we’ll edit your video and send you a completed movie!
Contact us now to learn more about music video team building.