Why Try Team Building Through Song?
Each of us can sing the lyrics to dozens of songs, but on any given day we can’t remember where we left our car keys! With Team Building Through Song® you’ll create your own memorable lyrics and experience team building with lasting impact…Get Started Now.
Team Building Activities That Work For You
We’re the worldwide leader in musical team building activities. Driven by the passion of our award winning hit songwriter-facilitators, we deliver programs that will appeal to everyone in your group.
- You don’t have to be a singer or an extrovert. In fact, our clients tell us they’re amazed by the high level of buy-in and engagement we get. Everyone can relate to music. We’ll help you tap into that common experience through story and song.
- From 5 to 5,000 participants, from thirty minutes to full day events. We’ve found a way to bring truly interactive experience to groups of all sizes. We’ll work with your agenda to bring value that matches your goals.
- We have the right program for your group. Our events include programs in which you break into teams or large group events that keep everyone together. Our offerings include multi-team events, conference icebreakers, group energizers and interactive keynotes.
- Our clients include organizations looking for corporate team building activities, non-profits, associations and conferences. We’ll work closely with you to customize your event so it reflects your goals and ideas. We like to be flexible, we love to help you succeed.
- Create powerful take-aways, your songs. Create the soundtrack to your corporate life as you craft memorable and catchy songs that communicate the best of who you are and what you do.
This Is Music, This Is Fun
Team building activities aren’t always fun. In fact, sometimes they’re downright awful. And yet here you are, trying to find something real, accessible and fun for your entire organization. Our musical team building programs work for several reasons.
- We’re really good at this – Our team is not only talented and entertaining, we’re adept at leading groups from point A to Z seamlessly. We won’t embarrass you or put you on the spot. In fact, we begin with conversation that’s comfortable and relevant as we move from lyric brainstorm to songwriting and performance. By the time your songs are complete, everyone will be singing along and proud of it.
- Relatable – Music really is a universal language. Even if you can’t carry a tune, songs are an important part of your life and of your colleague’s lives. We help you tap into your universal language to communicate, build relationships and have some genuine fun.
- We’re Not Faking It – We’ve created music for artists ranging from Keith Urban, Blake Shelton, Stevie Wonder, Faith Hill, Ray Charles, ZZ Top and more. But honestly, we’re just as engaged when we’re writing songs with you. That’s because the creative process is always immediate. We’re co-creating with you and your team as we move from blank canvases to your finished masterpieces. We have to be in it and on our toes because we never know just what’s going to happen during our creative events. But don’t worry. We do know that together we’ll all make beautiful music.
Our teams did not know what we had planned and were keen not to have to sing – we were nervous. But this was all about creativity, collaboration and compromise. The Kidbilly team was able to get groups really engaged to celebrate the important work we do together. We had great fun and most rewarding was that the results were surprisingly good…We’re still talking about this music team building activity! — Yumi Nakagawa, Senior Director, Corporate Development & Strategy, Onyx Pharmaceuticals