Tired of talking heads, restless participants and clock watchers? Our conference energizers and interactive keynote sessions will bring your event to the next level with our fun and powerfully inspiring programs.
Led by Grammy award winning hit songwriters, you’ll create and perform a song that celebrates your organization’s culture.
Conference Energizers and Interactive KeyNotes
- You don’t have to be musical – Our programs are fun for everyone. Both introverts and extroverts will shine. You don’t have to be musical to feel comfortable and embrace the experience.
- Real work, real fun, real results – Conference energizers won’t just be filler or fluff. We’ll work with you beforehand to understand your organization and your goals. With our hit songwriter-leaders on stage and moving throughout the crowd, everyone gets involved. Ideas flow through the room as participants share suggestions via microphones and live media streams. As lyric ideas are shared, they are projected overhead for everyone to see. There’s opportunity for smaller groups to work together within the session, creating lyric themes and song title ideas to then share back with the larger group.
- A powerful take-away, your song – When the song is complete, your entire group will perform and record it. There’s opportunity for participants to play percussion, harmonicas, sing and more. Your original song will become an important part of your organization’s culture and a lasting reminder of the conference experience. MP3s will be available for download within hours of your event.
- Customizable time frames – From 15 minutes to 2 hours, from 50 to 5000 participants.
- Award winning leadership – We’ve won Grammys, CMA’s, ACM’s and have Emmy & Tony award nominations. But honestly, there’s nothing we like better than the excitement and creative challenge of leading an interactive song session.
There is always a sense of skepticism in whether you can encourage a group of corporate-minded individuals to participate in conference energizers, but our employees really got into the spirit and embraced the process. The videos taken from iPhones say it all – more than half the group on stage singing their hearts out, laughing, dancing, playing harmonicas and tambourines and the other half singing along and taking photos and videos. What an incredible atmosphere and an evening that nobody wanted to end! – Barry Noskeau, COO, ALTOUR
Our History Of Success
We’re committed to helping you get the most out of every aspect of your conference. We realize the time, energy and resources you dedicate to planning for a program that will engage, inspire and provide real value.
It’s always a challenge when you look for effective programming that will motivate and inspire people at a conference. We’ve met that challenge by figuring out how to deliver both group engagement and individual contribution.
One Client’s Story
Client Challenge: We led a program for a large IT company’s salesforce. They come together once a year. The goal was to get several hundred people to work together, to share ideas and build enthusiasm for the new sales initiative unveiled during the conference. They wanted a powerful closing event to send everyone off on a high note and with renewed energy for the work ahead.
- Our solution – Homework. We do ours before each event. We took time to understand this sales team’s new initiative. We prepared questions to ask participants that would be great conversation starters about the important themes and goals. As always, we opened the program with our hit songwriter-facilitators on stage, leading an entertaining musical and spoken introduction. After our introduction, we moved off stage and out into the room with participants. Covering the room with wireless microphones, we started with simple questions that got people involved and with specific questions that spurred thought. As people shared ideas they were projected overhead to video screens. Participants also sent lyric ideas in through a Twitter hashtag.
- Individual contribution and group share – We allowed time for table groups to come up with themes and song titles. Table groups then shared their ideas back with the larger group. Strangers at tables were soon laughing and rhyming, breaking the ice through conversation. We then picked a song title using our applause meter – democracy in action!
- A successful co-write, goals met – The completed song was a tuneful and catchy story, perfectly describing the new products and themes this company was about to launch. Most importantly, the entire crowd was engaged and motivated. This was truly a successful conference energizer culminating with several hundred people on their feet singing, performing and recording a song they had just created.
More Client Stories
- We helped leadership at ExpressJet create a unifying song after a series of mergers and acquisitions. Mixing and matching old guard and new guard in a fun and inclusive session where great new relationships were formed.
- We led Honeywell’s Aerospace division through a program designed to get their millennial work force more engaged. The catalyst to that engagement was our conference energizer, as everyone got on their feet and made dynamic music together.
- We worked on an extended project with Cigna in which we developed a song about company history, present and future. We then led an interactive conference session, inviting attendees to help us complete the song. This created a higher level of buy-in and a deeper feeling of ownership by everyone in the group.
- We took the marketing team at Southwest Airlines just a little higher by bringing our kind of visioning and messaging to this already visionary group. Known for their penchant for having fun, the folks at Southwest told us our event was the most entertaining they’d ever done. Sorta fun-tastic.
Our team here at Kidbilly Music are all life long creatives. With boredom as our sworn enemy, we’re always up for new challenge and new experience. In fact, part of the reason we’re so energized at each client event, is that no two programs are exactly alike. We have to be on our toes because guess what? We’ve probably never written a song about your company before. Yes, we do a lot of preparation. But during all of our meeting energizers we begin with a blank canvas.
Not only do we have a blank canvas, we’re collaborating on the spot with you, our client. So we’re in the moment, never knowing exactly what will happen next. That’s exciting for every participant in the room and for our team of songwriters. Methodology and process…yes we have that. But during your musical session we’ll all experience the joy and challenge together as one group, as we move from blank canvas to finished song and final recording.