Sure, there’s lots of options for team building activities in Nashville. But Nashville is Music City. So the perfect match for your team building group activities is to make music with us.
We’re a team of CMA, ACM & Grammy Award winning hit songwriters dedicated to bringing you fun and productive musical programs that stand out in a town where songwriting, performing and creativity reign.
- You can do this – You don’t have to be a singer or an extrovert.
- Really, you can! – You only have to suspend disbelief and show up.
- Make music in Music City – We’ll make you comfortable, we’ll make you laugh. We’ll lead you through interactive song sessions that will draw everyone into the group activities. You’ll all feel like stars.
- Create, perform & record – Write your songs, perform and record them; creating powerful take-aways and lasting memories of what you’ve accomplished.
Nashville Team Building Options
Are you convinced yet? Of course you are. Your team building group activities are going to be tuneful. So now that you’ve decided on music, let’s explore your options.
- The people and time – From 5 to 5,000 participants, from 30 minutes to full day events.
- The menus – Our programs include large group team building, small group team building, interactive keynote sessions, conference icebreakers, energizers and making a music video.
- The venues – Nashville is chock-full of fantastic venues. Places we’ve been include your hotel or conference center, our town’s music themed museums, world class performance clubs, saloons and legendary recording studios.
We hear all the time from perspective clients that they can’t sing, or that their company is made up of ‘stuffy types’ who won’t participate. But our Nashville team building activities aren’t intimidating and no one will be put on the spot. The engagement and participation evolves naturally. It’s not forced – and yet everyone will be drawn into the group activities. We help you tell your unique story as you create fun and original songs about the work you do. By the time your songs are complete, everyone will be singing along and proud of it.
Thank you again for the great team building event. It’s safe to say it was the highlight of the week. Your guys are truly awesome to work with and you helped us make our spirit come to life! We had everyone out of their chairs and on stage singing and cheering. It was truly successful teambuilding for bringing folks together. I got great feedback from the team and they want to do it again. In fact, the winning song we chose from our event has become our “anthem” for our franchise and we sang it again at our last meeting. – Heather DeMyers, Director, Strategy & Business Development, US Hematology Franchise, Novartis Oncology
Our History Of Success In Nashville
Although we’ve evolved into a worldwide company, we love nothing better than delivering our programs right here in Nashville where we got our start.
It’s hard to think of who we haven’t worked with in Music City. Our client list is international because Nashville is a world class destination.
A sampling of the Nashville clients we’ve worked with include:
- American Express
- Southwest Airlines
- Siemens Healthcare
- Hilton Resorts
- Vanderbilt University
We also take pride in our ability to work with many associations, non-profits and educational institutions.
We work closely with all our clients to make sure your event will reflect your goals and ideas. We like to be flexible, we love to help you succeed!
The Nitty Gritty – Program Choices
Whether you have 5 participants or 2,000 participants, our Nashville team building programs will keep you engaged, providing great opportunity for interaction as you work together to create your organizational songs.
We offer multiple options for Nashville team building and in the surrounding area. Some of most popular programs include: Interactive keynote speaker presentations, conference icebreakers and energizers, team programs for both large and small groups, workshops, as well as a variety of indoor team building activities.
Staying Together; General Sessions Or Keynotes
- We kick-off all our programs with an entertaining introduction and performance by our hit songwriter-facilitators. The mood among your group will transition from “Yikes, what am I being dragged into” to “Woah, this is actually going to be great”.
- After our program introduction, our songwriter-leaders move throughout the crowd as we get everyone involved. We’ll ask questions to get ideas flowing as themes and lyric suggestions fill video screens in the room. Participants share ideas via microphones and live media streams like Yammer or Twitter.
- Everyone can contribute as we break it down into smaller groups. You’ll work together and then share your ideas back with the entire group.
- Along the way, there’s opportunity to play percussion, harmonicas, sing and more. This interactive song session culminates with the whole crowd on their feet as we perform and record your masterpiece.
- MP3 recordings of your song will be available shortly after your event.
Breaking Into Teams
- As with all our events, we begin with introduction by our hit songwriters. Then we break everyone into teams. Each team is led by one of our songwriter-facilitators and that’s key to keeping people engaged. There’s opportunity to break into smaller sub-groups within the team breakouts.
- As teams complete their masterpieces they record their songs and get ready for team performances. There’s opportunity for participants to play shakers, tambourines, harmonica and more.
- We all gather back in the main room for team performances. Performances can take place immediately following the team songwriting sessions, or they can be held during a dinner event. Regardless of when you perform, it’s always fun as teams take the stage to show off and compete for awards.
- Even the introverts will have forgotten they didn’t want to participate. You’ll be part of a group, you’ll be proud of what you’ve done and you’ll be led by a talented songwriter performer who will give you confidence and help you feel comfortable on stage.
- After the event: MP3 and lyric downloads of all your songs.
Additional Options For Small Groups
Our small group programs are similar to our programs described above in that you can stay together to create one song or break into teams. And there are additional options for smaller groups. For example, you can hold your event in a legendary Nashville recording studio. Or you can spend time creating a music video as part of your group songwriting and recording. There’s more, so get in touch with us and tell us what’s on your mind.
Team building provides opportunity to do something you probably haven’t done before. Create the soundtrack to your corporate life and inspire your team through music.
If you’re in the Nashville area and you’re looking for a fun team building program, reach out to us. We’d love to help!