There are a lot of options for team building in Nashville. But if you’re planning an event in the Music City, doesn’t it just make sense to consider music team building? From the Grand Ole Opry to the Ryman Auditorium or the Broadway district, Nashville thrives with creativity and song. So while you’re here, take advantage of the opportunity for you and your team to become songwriters yourselves!
Our team of hit songwriters have won Country Music Association Awards and Academy of Country Music Awards. We have Grammy nominations and Tony Award nominations to our credit. We bring this expertise and experience to our Team Building Through Song® programs – but most importantly, we bring enthusiasm and passion to every client program.
- Accessible and fun for everyone – You don’t have to be a singer or an extrovert to enjoy our programs. You only have to suspend disbelief and show up. We’ll learn about your team before your program and we’ll craft a session that’s relevant, comfortable and successful for you.
- Multiple locations – We facilitate our programs at hotels, conference centers, entertainment venues and legendary Nashville recording studios.
- Create, perform and record – Write your songs, perform and record them; creating powerful take-aways and lasting memories of what you’ve accomplished.
Nashville Team Building Options
While music is the foundation of all our programs, we have several variations to ensure that we can meet the needs of almost every group. So whether you’re planning team building in Nashville for 20 people or 2,000 people we have programs that work well.
- Group sizes – From 5 to 5,000 participants,
- Timing – From thirty minutes to full day events.
- Program choices – Our programs include large group team building, small group team building, interactive keynote sessions, conference icebreakers, energizers and drumming events.
We hear all the time from perspective clients that they can’t sing, or that their company is made up of ‘introverts’ who may not want to participate. But our team building activities aren’t intimidating. No one will be put on the spot.
The engagement and participation evolves naturally. It’s not forced – and yet everyone will be drawn in. We help you tell your unique story as you create fun and original songs about the work you do. By the time your songs are complete, everyone will be singing along and proud of it.
“Thank you again for the great team building event. It’s safe to say it was the highlight of the week. Your guys are truly awesome to work with and you helped us make our spirit come to life! We had everyone out of their chairs and on stage singing and cheering. It was truly successful teambuilding for bringing folks together. I got great feedback from the team and they want to do it again. In fact, the winning song we chose from our event has become our “anthem” for our franchise and we sang it again at our last meeting.” – Heather DeMyers, Director, Strategy & Business Development, US Hematology Franchise, Novartis Oncology
More About Our Nashville Programs
Although we’ve evolved into a worldwide company, we love nothing better than working here in Music City where we got our start. We’ve become a leader for team building in Nashville by constantly evolving, while creating a broad base of repeat clients and new client groups.
As mentioned above, we have various programs, suited to almost any group. Some of our most popular Nashville programs include: Interactive keynote speaker presentations, conference icebreakers and energizers, team building programs for both large and small groups, and workshops.
Staying Together; General Sessions Or Keynotes
- We kick-off all our programs with an entertaining introduction and performance by our hit songwriter-facilitators. The mood among your group will transition from “Yikes, what am I being dragged into” to “Woah, this is actually going to be great”.
- After our program introduction, our songwriter-leaders move throughout the crowd as we get everyone involved. We’ll ask questions to get ideas flowing as themes and lyric suggestions fill video screens in the room. Participants share ideas via microphones and live media streams like Yammer or Twitter.
- Everyone can contribute as we break it down into smaller groups. You’ll work together and then share your ideas back with the entire group.
- Along the way, there’s opportunity to play percussion, harmonicas, sing and more. This interactive song session culminates with the whole crowd on their feet as we perform and record your masterpiece.
- MP3 recordings of your song will be available shortly after your event.
Breaking Into Teams
- As with all our events, we begin with introduction by our hit songwriters. Then we break everyone into teams. Each team is led by one of our songwriter-facilitators and that’s key to keeping people engaged. There’s opportunity to break into smaller sub-groups within the team breakouts.
- As teams complete their masterpieces they record their songs and get ready for team performances. There’s opportunity for participants to play shakers, tambourines, harmonica and more.
- We all gather back in the main room for team performances. Performances can take place immediately following the team songwriting sessions, or they can be held during a dinner event. Regardless of when you perform, it’s always fun as teams take the stage to show off and compete for awards.
- Even the introverts will have forgotten they didn’t want to participate. You’ll be part of a group, you’ll be proud of what you’ve done and you’ll be led by a talented songwriter performer who will give you confidence and help you feel comfortable on stage.
- After the event: MP3 and lyric downloads of all your songs.
Additional Options For Small Groups
Our small group programs are similar to our programs described above in that you can stay together to create one song or break into teams. And there are additional options for smaller groups. For example, you can hold your event in a legendary Nashville recording studio. Or you can spend time creating a music video as part of your group songwriting and recording. There’s more, so get in touch with us and tell us what’s on your mind.
Team building provides opportunity to do something you probably haven’t done before. Create the soundtrack to your corporate life and inspire your team through music.
If you’re in the Nashville area and you’re looking for a fun team building program, reach out to us. We’d love to help!