Here are answers to questions we’re frequently asked. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with additional questions.
How much time do we need for this program?
Our programs are customizable, from thirty-minute sessions to full day events. We’ll work with you to balance your goals and time constraints.
What size groups do you work with?
We work with groups as small as five people and as large as several thousand.
What types of programs do you have
Program varieties include small group team building, large group team building, conference programs (a/k/a general sessions or plenaries), interactive keynote presentations and more.
Yikes, some of my colleagues dread team building…Will this be fun?
YES. The experience always proves to be inclusive, inviting, completely absorbing and really, really fun. Visit our testimonials page to see what our clients say. Participants are always surprised at the enthusiasm, response and accessibility of our programs.
Do I have to sing or be a creative type?
Most of our clients do not have musical experience. This group process brings everyone along from start to finish. By the time your team has completed your song, you’ll want to be a part of your group’s performance. No one is ever singled out or put on the spot. As for the creative part; everyone is inherently creative. It’s our job to bring that out in all of you. And we will!
What’s my ROI?
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it” Albert Einstein.
- There’s a reason companies as diverse as Google, Unilever and PwC invest time and resources to help employees become more creative and innovative. Creativity is vital, not only to innovate, but also to solve day-to-day problems, to stay energized and enthused in the work we do. In our fast paced ever changing world, creativity and innovation are the hallmarks of growth and health for every organization.
- Our programs will help you create a culture of passion, innovation and purpose, encouraging your ability to thrive with change and growth. You’ll share best practices, common questions, concerns and challenges. Our clients tell us our creative events help them embrace problem solving and lead to more cohesive group vision and messaging.
- You’ll experience creativity in a step-by-step process and you’ll tap into your individual and team abilities to innovate and problem solve. Your group will share ideas. You’ll brainstorm about who you are, what you do, where you’ve been and where you’re going. We’ll help you take all that great information and distill it into a song; a great musical summary highlighting the essence of who you are and what you do.
- As you create your story through song you’ll break down barriers, get to know your colleagues in a fun, relaxed setting and discover more about each other. You’ll create new relationships and open lines of communication.
- There’s meaningful value in the songs you create. They’ll serve as lasting reminders of the team building experience and what you’ve accomplished.