Music might not be the first thing you think of when you’re planning team building in Atlanta. Atlanta is a hip urban southern city with diverse choices for meeting and convention activities. But as part of those diverse choices, music holds an important place.
Consider Team Building Through Song®
- Led by our Grammy & Emmy nominated hit-songwriters, we’ll bring some wow to your team.
- We’ll also bring results. You’ll share ideas, get to know one another better and tap into your combined creativity as you work together.
- Create, perform & record – Write your songs, perform and record them; creating powerful take-aways and lasting reminders of what you’ve accomplished.
- You Don’t Have To Be Musical to feel comfortable and participate. We won’t embarrass you but we will lead you through a fun, interactive song session.
- Customizable time frames and locations. Depending on your goals and your agenda, we can structure our programs to last from 30 minutes to a full day. Whether you’re at your hotel, conference center or a world renowned recording studio, we have great venue options for team building in Atlanta.
Sing Your Song In Atlanta
- From 5 to 2,500 participants. From high impact short kick-offs to in-depth intensives.
- Our program options include team building for large groups, conference icebreakers for general sessions, interactive keynote presentations, making music videos, and small group formats.
How We Do It
Our team building offerings in Atlanta have grown because what we do really works. If you have a story to tell, we can help you put it to music. We don’t put anyone on the spot, and you don’t have to be a rockstar to become immersed and engaged.
We start with conversation and questions, getting people to talk about the work they do and about the focus of their team. As themes and stories emerge from the conversation, lyrics evolve. It never ceases to amaze us how successful teams are at finding their song titles or ‘hooks’. As groups share ideas about the work they do, they touch base with the underlying messages that inform their mission and goals. Music touches our emotions. Songs can be funny or touching; and usually both at the same time.
Through the songwriting process, you’ll connect with the inspiration in your day to day work and that’s a powerful thing. You’ll come away energized, enthused and re-inspired.
Staying Together; General Sessions Or Keynotes
- We kick-off all our programs with an entertaining introduction and performance by our hit songwriter-facilitators. The mood in the room will transition from “Uh Oh” to “Woah, this is actually going to be fun”.
- After our program introduction, our songwriter-leaders move throughout the crowd as we get everyone involved. We’ll ask questions to get ideas flowing as themes and lyric suggestions fill video screens in the room. Participants share ideas via microphones and social media streams like Yammer or Twitter, even passing notes forward.
- Everyone has opportunity to contribute ideas. We’ll provide time for small group conversations as you brainstorm together and then share your ideas back with the entire group.
- Not only will you be creating a song, you’ll be creating a performance too. Play percussion, harmonicas, sing and more. Our song sessions culminate with the everyone on their feet as you all join in to perform and record your masterpiece.
- MP3 recordings of your song will be available shortly after your event.
Breaking Into Teams
- We begin with introduction by our hit songwriters. Then we break everyone into teams. Each team is led by one of our songwriter-facilitators and that’s key to keeping people engaged. There’s opportunity to break into smaller sub-groups during the team sessions.
- As each team completes their masterpieces they record their songs and work on performance ideas.
- We all gather back in the main room for team performances. Performances can take place immediately following the team songwriting sessions, or they can be held during a dinner event. Regardless of when you perform, it’s always fun as teams take the stage to show off and compete for awards.
- Even the introverts will have forgotten they didn’t want to participate. You’ll be part of a group, you’ll be proud of what you’ve done and you’ll be led by an talented songwriter performer who will give you confidence and help you feel comfortable on stage.
- After the event: MP3 and lyric downloads of all your songs.
Additional Options For Small Groups
Our small group programs are similar to our programs described above in that you can stay together to create one song or break into teams. And there are additional options for smaller groups. For example, you can hold your event in a legendary Atlanta recording studio. Or you can spend time creating a music video as part of your group songwriting and recording.
Our Growing Atlanta Client Base
Thank you for bringing creativity and song to our Leadership summit. We created a unified message as one team, after our recent merger and acquisition process. A great time was had by all and you’ve been a pleasure to work with! – Kate Modolo, Corporate Communications, ExpressJet Airlines, Atlanta, GA
ExpressJet brought us in to help their leaders coalesce after a lot of change. We brought humor, collaboration and energy to this leadership team as they created a song during their closing keynote session, sending everyone off on a high note.
Atlanta based, SunTrust, hired us to provide continuity and energy as we book-ended a two day conference, opening and closing their meeting with song sessions that reflected not only their goals, but what they’d learned during the conference. Everyone went home literally, singing their song!
Our team building in Atlanta includes local companies, international organizations holding conferences and non-profit associations, both local and global.
Here is a sampling of our team building clients in Atlanta:
- SunTrust Bank
- Connect Marketplace
- The Canadian Tourism Commission
When we started our musical team building programs, we never thought we’d end up traveling the globe, helping organizations write songs about the work they do. But there’s something very compelling about making music together, something very powerful about the way music breaks through barriers. Music will bring your organization together. Get in touch with us to discover the best Atlanta team building experience you’ve ever had.