There are great options for team building in Indianapolis. And thankfully for us, there’s demand for our services in this great city. If you’re planning an event in Indianapolis, we hope you’ll read on to learn about what we do and discover how we’ve helped other great Indianapolis companies achieve results.
Team Building Through Song®
- Led by our Grammy & Emmy nominated hit-songwriters we deliver fun, interactive events that bring you together.
- We’ll bring results. You’ll share ideas, get to know one another better and tap into your combined creativity as you explore goals and connect with your abilities to innovate.
- Create, perform & record – Write your songs, perform and record them; creating powerful take-aways and lasting reminders of what you’ve accomplished.
- You Don’t Have To Be Musical to feel comfortable and participate. We won’t embarrass you but we will lead you through a fun, interactive song session.
- A Variety Of Musical Programs. Depending on your goals and your agenda, we can structure our programs to last from 30 minutes to a full day. Whether you’re at your hotel, conference center or a world renowned recording studio, Indianapolis has great options.
Our Growing Indianapolis Client Base
THANK YOU so much for the great team building activity last week! The team really loved it. I had a lot of good feedback, including people who thought it was the best team building event hosted by Cummins they had ever attended! – Carrie Vawter, Supply Chain Capability Leader, Cummins
We always enjoy working with the Indianapolis area company, Cummins. They’ve evolved into a diverse global organization. Growth usually comes with restructuring and change and during those periods team building is a great way to bring your workforce together.
A sampling of our Indianapolis team building clients include:
- ArCapa Consulting
The Power Of A Song Session
Songwriters are masters of short story. Think about it…the typical popular song has about fifteen to twenty lines of lyric in. Yet, a great song can tell a complete story. In a sense, the job of a songwriter is to take experience, marry it with emotion and communicate the essence in a powerful way. Music makes the message (lyric) memorable. Music makes it easy to internalize what’s being said. After all, song lyrics are easy to keep hold of. That’s why most of us can sing the lyrics to dozens, even hundreds of songs.
Our team of hit songwriters are great at helping our clients take lots of information and distill it down into a succinct message. Our step-by-step process gives you opportunity to share ideas about who you are and who you’d like to be. You’ll fill flip charts, or video screens, with ideas. You’ll go broad and then you’ll narrow it down creating your own memorable songs. Your songs will connect with everyone on your team emotionally. And the songs you create will tell your story. Depending on your goals, that story could be about your products, services, a change initiative, a value statement, you name it.
And don’t forget the fun. You’ll be rhyming, humming along, sharing in a relaxed and relatable way that will increase your team cohesiveness and give you a stronger sense of identity.
Our Program Options for Team Building in Indianapolis
As we’ve grown we’ve added new program options, often at the suggestion of our clients. We’ve led groups of over a thousand people through fast paced interactive general sessions, making music and a song in under an hour. And we’ve spent the better part of a day with small teams creating songs about their work, then creating music videos around those songs. We continue to evolve, to play with clients and try new things. That being said, below is an overview of our two most common program scenarios.
- We kick-off all our events with an entertaining introduction and performance by our hit songwriter-facilitators.
- Then we break everyone into teams. Each team is led by one of our songwriter-facilitators and that’s key to keeping people engaged. There’s opportunity to break into smaller sub-groups within the team breakouts.
- When teams complete their songs, they record them and then get ready for performances. There’s opportunity for participants to play shakers, tambourines, harmonica and more.
- Team performances with awards. Performances can take place immediately following the team songwriting sessions, or they can be held during a dinner event. Regardless of when you perform, it’s always fun as teams take the stage to show off and compete for awards.
- There’s never any pressure to perform and no one will be singled out. You’ll be part of a group and you’ll be led by an talented songwriter performer who will give you confidence and help you feel comfortable on stage.
- After the event: MP3 and lyric downloads of all your songs.
Conference General Sessions, Keynotes and Icebreakers
- We begin with our entertaining introduction, creating context for our program and performing to set the stage.
- After our program introduction, our songwriter-leaders move throughout the crowd as everyone gets involved. Ideas flow through the room as themes and lyric suggestions fill video screens. Participants share ideas via microphones and live media streams like Yammer or Twitter.
- There’s opportunity to come up with ideas in small groups and then share back with the entire group.
- Along the way, there’s opportunity to play percussion, harmonicas, sing and more. This interactive song session culminates with the whole crowd on their feet as we perform and record your masterpiece.
- MP3 recordings of your song will be available shortly after your event.
When you’re considering team building remember that music will bring your team together. Music taps into our unspoken connections. For example, two people meeting for the first time may discover they share a favorite song or band. And the fun you’ll have collaborating as co-writers and performers enables you to experience collaboration in new and very positive ways.
Our team building programs are great at breaking down walls that often come from the hierarchy that’s an integral part of corporate life. A junior employee with musical skill will find the confidence to shine in this setting, while a normally effusive CEO might take a back seat and listen to the more musically experienced.
If you’re looking for great ideas for team building in Indianapolis, we’d love to assist in that effort. We have a variety of options to offer from small and large group sessions to workshops and interactive keynotes. We’ll help your team break out of your boxes to connect in positive ways that will re-energize your workforce.