When you’re considering options for team building in Dallas, musical programs often come to mind. Dallas is a place where music, and especially country music, is mainstream. The foundation of much of this wonderful music is story telling. Songs tell stories about who we are and what we feel. Every company or organization, including yours, has a unique story to tell.
We’re a team of CMA, ACM & Grammy Award winning hit songwriters. We’ll help you create your own stories through song with our interactive and fun programs for team building in Dallas.
- Program sizes – From 5 to 5,000 people. We deliver our musical programs for small teams, large groups breaking into teams, at conference general sessions as icebreakers, energizers and interactive keynotes. You can even make a music video with us.
- Create, perform & record – Write your songs, perform and record them. Your original songs will be lasting reminders of your time together and what you’ve accomplished. Create powerful take-aways and songs that will live well beyond your event.
- Extroversion not required – In fact, participants in our programs often express surprise at how accessible this is. You won’t be put on the spot. We’ll draw you in through conversation, as everyone has a chance to share ideas that contribute to your song lyrics and ultimately, your final performance.
- Customizable time frames and locations – Our programs run from thirty minutes, to two hours, to full day events. Whether you’re at your hotel, conference center, a performance venue, or a legendary recording studio, there are great options for team building in Dallas.
It’s hard to find a team building program that connects everyone in your work force in a genuine way. When we work with clients, we’re successful at enabling participants to make meaningful connections, because music is a common denominator. Music is a powerful emotional catalyst to opening up and sharing without it feeling forced. Our team of hit songwriters know how to bring out the best in your team.
Thank you again for the great team building event. It’s safe to say it was the highlight of the week. Your guys are truly awesome to work with and you helped us make our spirit come to life! We had everyone out of their chairs and on stage singing and cheering. It was truly successful team building. In fact, the winning song we chose from our event has become our “anthem” for our franchise and we sang it again at our last meeting. – Heather DeMyers, Director, Strategy & Business Development, US Hematology Franchise, Novartis Oncology
Our Successful Dallas Events
While many local organizations choose to have meetings in Dallas, the city is also a worldwide convention destination. Our diverse client base ranges from local associations to international corporations.
From leaders in healthcare to international trainers and consultants, we’ve been privileged to lead some very dynamic Dallas events. Our Dallas based clients include:
- Honeywell Aerospace
- Texas Health Resources
- ATD International Conference (formerly ASTD)
- Meeting Professionals International
Our Dallas Team Building Options
Team Songwriting Events
- We communicate with our clients and do pre-program work before each event to learn about your organization and your goals.
- Led by our team of hit songwriters, we kick off your program with an introduction that creates context and entertains.
- Whether you have a small team or a large team, there’s always active engagement and personal interaction. Each group is led by one of our songwriters. There’s opportunity to break into smaller sub-groups within the each team.
- When teams complete their songs, they record them and then get ready for performances. There’s opportunity for participants to play shakers, tambourines, harmonica and more.
- A highlight of our team events is the song performance competition. All in the spirit of creativity and good fun, groups are always fascinated to hear how their colleagues create different songs, with different titles – yet sharing the similar themes of their common work experience. There’s comfort zone and opportunity for both introverts and extroverts to shine.
- After the event: MP3 and lyric downloads of all your songs.
Icebreakers, Energizers and Keynotes
- As with all our programs, we’ll learn about your organization and your goals and kick off the session with an entertaining musical introduction.
- After our program introduction, our songwriter-leaders move throughout the crowd as everyone gets involved. You won’t be sitting around bored, as a passive audience member. You’ll be contributing. With wireless microphones, small group work and social media streams for lyric input, your entire conference will work as one unit, creating your original song.
- In addition to helping you tell your story through song, we bring the room to life as a performance takes shape. There’s opportunity to play percussion, harmonicas, sing and more. The session culminates with the whole crowd on their feet as everyone performs and records your masterpiece.
- MP3 recordings of your song will be available shortly after your event.
Why You Should Do This
We can help you re-energize your group and improve communication as people collaborate in fun and productive sessions. The music and lyrics you create will sharpen everyone’s understanding of your organization’s mission and help you hone your message.
You’ll be practicing innovative thinking and using creativity to solve problems. But you won’t feel like you’re problem solving. Songwriting is fun and it’s truly collaborative. Hierarchy will disappear as people from all levels of your organization share ideas and share unguarded moments. You’ll experience the powerful collaboration that successful bands and orchestras experience.
The Kidbilly Music crew, (that’s us), have worked with lots of famous people. We’ve been on TV, on the stage and in the studio. But honestly, there’s nothing we like better than creating songs with our corporate clients. There’s excitement and honesty in being in the moment. There’s rewarding challenge every time we help our clients share ideas, learn from each other, make music and fun.
If you’re looking for great options for team building in Dallas and the surrounding area, look no further. We’re singing your song and we’re eager to help you execute a great event!