If you’re looking for a true team building Nashville experience, then songwriting should be top of the list. Music City is still the songwriting capitol of the world; so whether you’re bringing a large conference or a small leadership team to Nashville, making music should be part of your programming. The good news is there’s real value in a well facilitated team building event based around songwriting. I’ve outlined typical team building Nashville goals below, as well as the way those goals are met.
Team Building Nashville Goals
- Many clients want us to provide an activity that enables everyone to share mission, to share goals and to learn from each other in a fun, highly engaging environment.
- Team building should give every participant opportunity to discover more about their company, while voicing and discussing common concerns and practices.
- Specific to team building Nashville, there’s a powerful take-away when you create a company song, or a group of songs written by multiple teams. You can, literally, create the soundtrack to your organizational life!
It may take your group a few minutes to break the ice. But we start the process slowly by asking questions everyone can answer, “What do you do?” or “What differentiates you from your competition?” etc… Songs are stories set to music so in a simple sense, all we do is help you tell your story through song. The reason songs are memorable is that the combination of story with the emotion music conveys is a powerful thing. You may not be able to recite your company’s value statement by heart. But when you create your song about that value statement, you’ll internalize the message in a deep way that will stay with you – much like your favorite songs stay with you.
The Take Aways
- Groups bond and learn more about each other, gaining insight that helps everyone work together more effectively.
- Creating a corporate song is not only fun, it provides a powerful and lasting take-away. Your songs will distill the essence of what’s important to your company, communicating the best of who you are.