This is our full program including the fun, value and ROI that accompanies all our team building events. Tell your story, write a song, create a lasting take-away, enhance team communication and inspire innovation. Answer one or more of the following questions to create a compelling reason for your team to win a free program. Dream a little, be creative, submit a video if you want to.
- Why do you want to do a team building program?
- What’s the worst team building experience you’ve ever had?
- What do you hope to take away from this free team building program?
How to enter
- Enter your answer to one or more of the questions in the comment area below.
- To complete your contest submission, after you post your comment below, please do one, of the following:
- On Kidbilly Music Facebook page: Enter this phrase, “I just entered the Kidbilly Music Free Team Building Contest.”
- On Twitter: Enter this phrase, “I just entered the #kidbillymusic Free Team Building Contest.”
- On our Google + page: Enter this phrase, “I just entered the Kidbillymusic Free Team Building Contest.”
The fine print
- The program will be limited to groups of between 6 to 30 participants.
- If you are located outside of the Metro Nashville, TN area, you will be required to pay travel expenses for Kidbilly Music songwriter-facilitator.
- Program will be scheduled at a time mutually agreed upon by the contest winner and Kidbilly Music between July 15, 2012 & March 31st, 2013.
- Employees of Kidbilly Music, LLC or relatives of officers or employees of Kidbilly Music, LLC are not permitted to enter.
- Contest ends on 6/15/12. Winner will be announced on 7/1/12.
- David Hutchens is an author, business writer and learning designer who creates communication solutions for business. He is creator of the Learning Fables – a book series that uses narrative and metaphor to illustrate principles of organizational learning.
- Jody Lentz helps companies create better teams, better meetings and make better decisions. His program, “Think With Your Hands” is a team-building experience powered by LEGO Serious Play.
- Billy Kirsch, President of Kidbilly Music, is a Grammy nominated & CMA award winning hit songwriter passionate about helping people rediscover their creativity to become more innovative and engaged in their work.