Here are answers to questions we’re frequently asked. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with additional questions.
We looking for a conference program, (a/k/a general session or keynote) – so we’re not really team building. Does this work for us?
Fully half of the work we do is for general sessions, plenary sessions, and keynote sessions. Our conference programs are interactive and will engage your participants no matter what size group you have.
- Time frames for general sessions and keynotes most often run from 60 to 90 minutes. We also have an icebreaker version that can be as short as 30 minutes. And to meet some client’s goals, we’ve led 2 hour conference programs.
- Group size – The typical number of people at the conference programs we lead runs from 75 to 1,500 attendees. And by the way, we consider everyone in the room a ‘participant’, not just a disconnected attendee!
We’re looking for team building, but can you work with a group our size?
When we refer to team programs, we’re referring to programs in which you’ll break into teams creating multiple songs. Unless of course you have a small group where it makes sense to have one team.
- Time frames for team building most often run from 1.5 to 3 hours. That being said, we can sometimes meet goals and objectives in a one hour program. And on the other end of the spectrum, there’s sometimes a reason to recommend time frames closer to a full day.
- Group size – For our team programs, we work with groups as small as 6 people and up to about 400 people.
Yikes, some of my colleagues dread this type of stuff. Will this be fun?
YES. The experience always proves to be inclusive, inviting, completely absorbing and really, really fun. Visit our testimonials page to see what our clients say. Participants are always surprised at the enthusiasm, response and accessibility of our programs.
Do I have to sing or be a creative type?
Most of our clients do not have musical experience. This group process brings everyone along from start to finish. By the time your team has completed your song, you’ll want to be a part of your group’s performance. No one is ever singled out or put on the spot. As for the creative part; everyone is inherently creative. It’s our job to bring that out in all of you. And we will!
What’s my ROI?
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it” Albert Einstein.
- There’s a reason companies as diverse as Google, Unilever and PwC invest time and resources to help employees become more creative and innovative. Creativity is vital, not only to innovate, but also to solve day-to-day problems, to stay energized and enthused in the work we do. In our fast paced ever changing world, creativity and innovation are the hallmarks of growth and health for every organization.
- Our programs will help you create a culture of passion, innovation and purpose, encouraging your ability to thrive with change and growth. You’ll share best practices, common questions, concerns and challenges. Our clients tell us our creative events help them embrace problem solving and lead to more cohesive group vision and messaging.
- You’ll experience creativity in a step-by-step process and you’ll tap into your individual and team abilities to innovate and problem solve. Your group will share ideas. You’ll brainstorm about who you are, what you do, where you’ve been and where you’re going. We’ll help you take all that great information and distill it into a song; a great musical summary highlighting the essence of who you are and what you do.
- As you create your story through song you’ll break down barriers, get to know your colleagues in a fun, relaxed setting and discover more about each other. You’ll create new relationships and open lines of communication.
- There’s meaningful value in the songs you create. They’ll serve as lasting reminders of the team building experience and what you’ve accomplished.