Here are answers to questions we’re frequently asked. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with additional questions.
How much time do we need for this program?
Our programs are customizable, from thirty-minute energizers to full day team building events. We’ll work with you to balance your goals and time constraints.
What size groups do you work with?
We work with groups as small as six people and as large as several thousand.
Program varieties include small group team building, groups with several hundred people breaking into multiple teams to create multiple songs, and our interactive keynotes, conference icebreakers and energizers for groups from 75 to 2,000.
Yikes, some of my colleagues dread team building…Will this be fun?
YES. The experience always proves to be inclusive, non-threatening, completely absorbing and really, really fun. Read the testimonials on this page; so many of our clients are amazed at the enthusiasm and response of their employees.
Do I have to sing or be a creative type?
Most of our clients do not have musical experience. This group process brings everyone along from start to finish, and by the time your team has completed your song, you will want to be a part of your group’s performance. There’s safety in numbers and no one is singled out. As for the creative part – Everyone is inherently creative, it’s our job to bring that out in all of you and we will!
What’s my ROI?
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it” Albert Einstein.
- There’s a reason companies as diverse as Google, Target and GE are spending hundreds of thousands of dollars and resources to help employees become more creative and innovative. Creativity is vital, not only to innovate, but also to solve day-to-day problems, to stay energized and enthused in the work we do. In our fast paced, ever changing world, creativity and innovation are the hallmarks of survival, growth and health for every organization.
- Our programs will help you create a culture of passion, innovation and purpose, encouraging the ability to experience change and growth and increased efficiency through sharing of best practices, common questions, concerns and challenges. Our clients tell us our creative events help them enhance problem solving and lead to more cohesive group vision.
- Our program enables you to experience creativity in a step-by-step process and to tap into your individual and team abilities to innovate and problem solve. Your group will share ideas, brainstorming about who you are, what you do, where you’ve been and where you’re going. We’ll help you take all that great information and distill it into a song, a great musical summary highlighting the essence of your group experience and identity.
- Great songs tell stories – as you create your story through song you’ll break down barriers, get to know your colleagues in a fun, relaxed interactive setting and discover more about each other. You’ll create new relationships and open lines of communication.
- There’s meaningful value in the songs. They serve as lasting reminders of the team building experience and provide powerful take-aways. We encourage all of our participants to come away with an action plan for change and to continue the spirit of enthusiasm and open communication established at our events.
Please Contact Us for more information. We’d love to hear from you.