Chicago team building with music is easier to find now that our Windy City office is open. We’re a worldwide leader in innovative interactive programming, so it seemed natural to establish a full time presence in Chicago. Now our clients who demand unique, engaging and memorable Chicago team building don’t have to fly us into town – we’re here!
Chicago Team Building Through Song
Whether you’re planning an event for six members of your top leadership team, three hundred sales associates or a conference kick-off for several thousand, Team Building Through Song® is a great option. There’s a reason our client list runs the gamut from Microsoft, Walt Disney, Sotheby’s, BayerHealthcare to PwC, Pfizer, Kellog’s and more. We’re in business because our programs really work. We don’t put anyone on the spot, and you don’t have to be a rockstar to become immersed and engaged. If you have a story to tell, we can help you put it to music.
- From 30 to 90 minutes – From 50 to 2,500 participants.
- Programs range from small group team building to large group conference energizers and keynote sessions.
- You don’t have to be musical to have fun – Both introverts and extroverts will shine.
- Prior to the event we work with you to understand your group dynamics and target specific goals.
- You’ll all work together to create powerful take-aways, your songs.
- MP3s of all your song(s) will be available for download shortly after your event.
- We’ve created music for artists ranging from Keith Urban, Faith Hill, Ray Charles and more…but we’re most proud of our ability to work with you; helping your team to engage and innovate.
Why We Love Chicago
Chicago is a fantastic city. It’s large and sophisticated with small town friendliness, ideally located as a convention center. This is an invigorating place to live, work and play. And to be totally honest…I also love Chicago because Chicago loves us. Our Chicago team building program is in demand, so here we are.
1435 West Rosemont Avenue #2w
Chicago, IL 60660